The Pueblo Village
The Pueblo is a 568 acre mixed use residential village with single and multi family neighborhoods. The village is centrally located with the J W Marriott just around the corner. The Pueblo is minutes from the Summerlin Parkway and the Interstate 95 Freeway. The Mountain View Hospital is close by as well.
Development commenced in 1992 by The Howard Hughes Corporation.
- The Meadows School is a private college preparatory school founded by Carolyn Goodman themeadowsschool.us/TMSv2/index.php
- Richard H. Bryan Elementary School (public)
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School (private)
Pueblo Medical Center is a 60,000-square foot medical facility housing a medical diagnostics and imaging center, with more than 70 physicians in private practice. pmilv.com
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church
- Summerlin Evangelical Lutheran Church
Dining & Entertainment
The Pueblo Shopping Center is a 34,000 square foot neighborhood retail center.
Parks & Recreation
The Pueblo Park is a 61.9-acre linear desert park featuring a desert interpretive garden, basketball court, two active play areas, multiple trails and nature area. summerlink.com/parks
Senior Living Options
- Atria Seville is a state of the art assisted living facility and it is located in the heart of The Pueblo Village atriaseniorliving.com/atria-seville-las-vegas-nv.aspx?CommunityNumber=10587
- "Destination" is a seniors only apartment complex.